About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Prayer for God’s Will

The LORD works righteousness and justice for all the oppressed. — Psalm 103:6

There are times in our world history when this promise of God seems like a mirage in the face of brutal governments, racial hatred, and human injustice. But over time, brutal governments are smashed. Despots go to their graves. Moral indignation replaces complacency.

As Kingdom people, don't you think we are called to model the ethics and values of God's will? So let's renew the prayer Jesus taught us: "Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven!" And let's also demonstrate God's will in our families, friendships, and churches!

Praying for Others

Paul prayed for the Christians -  to pray for him

Ephesians 6:18-19
knowing that whatever good anyone does, he will receive the same from the Lord, whether he is a slave or free.
   And you, masters, do the same things to them, giving up threatening, knowing that your own Master also is in heaven, and there is no partiality with Him.

Colossians 4:3
meanwhile praying also for us, that God would open to us a door for the word, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in chains,

Romans 15:30-32
Now I beg you, brethren, through the Lord Jesus Christ, and through the love of the Spirit, that you strive together with me in prayers to God for me, that I may be delivered from those in Judea who do not believe, and that my service for Jerusalem may be acceptable to the saints, that I may come to you with joy by the will of God, and may be refreshed together with you.

Called of God

Isaiah 6:8
Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying:
   “Whom shall I send,
 And who will go for Us?”
  Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

[Message No: 7213]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment