About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, August 23, 2019

We are being called there

Philippians 3:13-14

Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

John 14:1-3

The Way, the Truth, and the Life

   “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.

Heaven: A Place That Never Will Never End

2 Peter 1:11
for so an entrance will be supplied to you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

1 Peter 1:4
to an inheritance and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you,

Heaven: A place untainted by evil

Revelation 21:27
But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb's Book of Life.

Ephesians 5:5
For this you know, that no fornicator, unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.

Thoughts

. He who can inwardly lift his mind up to God, and can regard outward things little, needs not to seek for time or place to pray. - Thomas Kempis

. God was making you ten billion years ago, and he knew what he was doing: setting up a world you could live in and lining up an ancestry for you.  He is making you now, and knows what he is doing.  He will be making you ten billion years from now, and knowing what he is doing. - Carroll E. Simcox

[Message No: 7217]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment