About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, August 17, 2019

God says “No” to anyone who comes to Him in Faith

John 15:7
If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.

John 15:16
You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you.

James 1:5-8
If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.

Read: John 14:1-15

Questions in Job

6:22
Did I ever say, “Bring something to me’?
 Or, ‘Offer a bribe for me from your wealth’?

6:23
Or, “Deliver me from the enemy's hand’?
 Or, ‘Redeem me from the hand of oppressors’?

7:1
“Is there not a time of hard service for man on earth?
 Are not his days also like the days of a hired man?

7:4
When I lie down, I say, ‘When shall I arise,
 And the night be ended?’
 For I have had my fill of tossing till dawn.

[Message No: 7206]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment