About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, August 16, 2019

Breath of Life

Genesis 2:4-8

This is the history of the heavens and the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens, before any plant of the field was in the earth and before any herb of the field had grown. For the Lord God had not caused it to rain on the earth, and there was no man to till the ground; but a mist went up from the earth and watered the whole face of the ground.

   And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

    Life in God's Garden
    The Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden, and there He put the man whom He had formed.

Classes Mentioned in the Bible

Satanic Powers

Psalm 22:20
Deliver Me from the sword,
 My precious life from the power of the dog.

Wicked Men

Psalm 22:16
For dogs have surrounded Me;
 The congregation of the wicked has enclosed Me.
 They pierced My hands and My feet;

Psalm 59:16
But I will sing of Your power;
 Yes, I will sing aloud of Your mercy in the morning;
 For You have been my defense
 And refuge in the day of my trouble.

Thought 

. My situation is urgent, and I cannot see how I will ever be delivered.  Yet this is not my concern, for He who made the promise will find a way to keep it.  My part is simply to obey His commands, not to direct His ways.  I am His servant, not His advisor.  I call upon Him and He will deliver me. - Charles H. Spurgeon

[Message No: 7202]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment