About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, September 5, 2019

Prayers – 2

Job 22:27
You will make your prayer to Him,
 He will hear you,
 And you will pay your vows.

James 5:16
Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.
Matthew 6:6
But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly.
John 15:7
If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.

Psalm 91:15
shall call upon Me, and I will answer him;
 I will be with him in trouble;
 I will deliver him and honor him.

Proverbs 15:29
The Lord is far from the wicked,
 But He hears the prayer of the righteous.

Psalm 65:2
O You who hear prayer,
 To You all flesh will come.

Thought 

. I went to a theological book and crammed my brains with sentences long enough to make the jaw of a Greek professor squeak for a week.  It didn’t amount to shucks.  So I went and loaded up the old gun with rough-on-rats, ipecac, saltpeter, rock salt, dynamite and every other kind of explosive, and I pulled the trigger, and that Pharisee gang has been on the run ever since. - Billy Sunday

[Message No: 7142]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment