About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

The abandonment of God

John 3:16
For God so loved  the world that he gave  his one and only Son,  that whoever believes  in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

The worker’s ruling passion

2 Corinthians 5:9
So we make it our goal to please him,  whether we are at home in the body or away from it.

Mercy and the Christian Life

. Mercy of God is praiseworthy –

Psalms 89:1
I will sing  of the Lord’s great love forever;
 with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known
 through all generations.

 1 Chronicles 16:34
Give thanks  to the Lord, for he is good;
 his love endures forever.

Psalm 115:1
Not to us, Lord, not to us
 but to your name be the glory,
 because of your love and faithfulness.

The Bow in the Cloud

Genesis 9:13
I have set my rainbow  in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth.

The Impartial Power of God

Hebrews 10:14
For by one sacrifice he has made perfect  forever those who are being made holy.

[Message No: 7263]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment