About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Shepherd’s Commitment

I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. — John 10:11

How do we determine who we will follow? How can we tell the religious predators, shysters, and charlatans from those who truly speak for God? Jesus comes and shows us the ultimate test; will the Shepherd lay down his life for them?

Have you ever been carried away for Him?

Mark 14:6
Leave her alone,” said Jesus. “Why are you bothering her? She has done a beautiful thing to me.

The discipline of Spiritual Tenacity

Psalm 46:10
He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
 I will be exalted  among the nations,
 I will be exalted in the earth.”

The determination to serve

Matthew 20:28
just as the Son of Man  did not come to be served, but to serve,  and to give his life as a ransom  for many.”

Prophet – Abraham

Genesis 24:40
“He replied, ‘The Lord, before whom I have walked faithfully,  will send his angel with you  and make your journey a success,  so that you can get a wife for my son from my own clan and from my father’s family

Exodus 32:13
Remember  your servants Abraham, Isaac and Israel, to whom you swore by your own self:  ‘I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars  in the sky and I will give your descendants all this land  I promised them, and it will be their inheritance forever.’”

[Message No: 7241]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment