About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, September 19, 2019

The Grand Consultant

By myself I can do nothing;  I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just,  for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me. – John 5:30

When businesses or key business leaders get in a bind or try to decide about strategic opportunities, they hire a consultant. They use a consultant to help them sort through the issues, avoid making careless mistakes, and make the best decisions. Jesus consistently used this same strategy in his ministry.

However, Jesus used only one consultant, the Grand Consultant, his Father. Incredibly, Jesus taught us to use this same Consultant as well. So as you face tough decisions or questions about what you need to do, why not follow the example of your Savior? Spend time consistently with the Grand Consultant!

Questions in 1 Kings

21:19
You shall speak to him, saying, ‘Thus says the Lord: “Have you murdered and also taken possession?” ’ And you shall speak to him, saying, ‘Thus says the Lord: “In the place where dogs licked the blood of Naboth, dogs shall lick your blood, even yours.” ’ ”

21:20
So Ahab said to Elijah, “Have you found me, O my enemy?”
  And he answered, “I have found you, because you have sold yourself to do evil in the sight of the Lord:

Confident Trust

Hebrews 10:38
Now the just shall live by faith;
 But if anyone draws back,
 My soul has no pleasure in him.

Thought 

. Man needs but little for his body; but all his strength is insufficient to elevate his soul. – Michelangelo

[Message No: 7267]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment