About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, September 30, 2019

It Is Well With My Soul

.. When peace, like a river, attendeth my way,

When sorrows like sea billows roll;
Whatever my lot, Thou has taught me to say,
It is well, it is well, with my soul.

Refrain

It is well, with my soul,
It is well, with my soul,
It is well, it is well, with my soul.

..Though Satan should buffet, though trials should come,

Let this blest assurance control,
That Christ has regarded my helpless estate,
And hath shed His own blood for my soul.

Marks of Spirituality

. Minds set on what the Spirit desires

Romans 8:5
For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.

. To be one Spirit with the Lord

1 Corinthians 6:17
But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.

Questions in Job 

25:6
How much less man, who is a maggot,
 And a son of man, who is a worm?”

26:2
“How have you helped him who is without power?
 How have you saved the arm that has no strength?

26:3
How have you counseled one who has no wisdom?
 And how have you declared sound advice to many?

[Message No: 7284]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment