About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, September 9, 2019

In His time

.. In His time, in His time,
He makes all things beautiful in His time.
Lord, please show me everyday
As You’re teaching me Your way,
That you do just what You say in Your time.

.. There’s a time, there’s a time
Both for sowing and for reaping there’s a time.
Time for losing, time for gain,
Time for joy and time for pain,
Every purpose under heaven has a time.

Scripture  for Comfort

Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you;
 Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
 I will strengthen you,
 Yes, I will help you,
 I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’

Isaiah 61:1

The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me,
   Because the Lord has anointed Me
 To preach good tidings to the poor;
 He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted,
 To proclaim liberty to the captives,
 And the opening of the prison to those who are bound;

Thoughts 

. What is intended as a little white lie often ends up as a double feature in technicolour. - Madena R. Wallingford

. God may say “wait,” but He never says “worry.” – Unknown

. The created world is but a small parenthesis in eternity. - Thomas Browne

. What is intended as a little white lie often ends up as a double feature in technicolour. - Madena R. Wallingford

[Message No: 7249]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment