About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Shine, Jesus Shine

.. Lord, the light of your love is shining
In the midst of the darkness, shining
Jesus, Light of the world, shine upon us
Set us free by the truth you now bring us
Shine on me, shine on me
Ch - Shine, Jesus, shine
Fill this land with the Father's glory
Blaze, Spirit, blaze
Set our hearts on fire
Flow, river, flow
Flood the nations with grace and mercy
Send forth your word
Lord, and let there be light

Prophet – Abraham

Genesis 20:7
Now therefore, restore the man's wife; for he is a prophet, and he will pray for you and you shall live. But if you do not restore her, know that you shall surely die, you and all who are yours.”

Genesis  12:1-3
Promises to Abram
   Now the Lord had said to Abram:
  “Get out of your country,
 From your family
 And from your father's house,
 To a land that I will show you.
  I will make you a great nation;
 I will bless you
 And make your name great;
 And you shall be a blessing.
  I will bless those who bless you,
 And I will curse him who curses you;
 And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

[Message No: 7254]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment