About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, December 26, 2019

God is pour powerful Deliverer!

For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves... — Colossians 1:13

God doesn't just hear our cries for deliverance; he sends a powerful Deliverer! God sent Moses in response to the Israelites' cries from Egypt (see Exodus 3). God also sent Jesus in response to the world's cries for deliverance from its bondage to the evil prince of darkness. Our new world, our Kingdom, is built on love — the sacrificial love of a Savior who not only conquered death for us, but gave himself up to do so. Jesus is not only our rescuer (saves us FROM something), he is also our Savior (also saves us FOR something as well)

Prayer 

 “I was promised that Your divine favour would rain down on me today. Instead, I got an eternity's worth of blessings. ” - Isaac Jacobs

“Prayer is simply talking to God like a friend and should be the easiest thing we do each day.” - Joyce Meyer

“The prayer offered to God in the morning during your quiet time is the key that unlocks the door of the day. Any athlete knows that it is the start that ensures a good finish.” - Adrian Rogers

Love Fellow-Believers

John 15:12
My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.

John 15:17
This is my command: Love each other.

1 Peter 1:22
Now that you have purified  yourselves by obeying  the truth so that you have sincere love for each other, love one another deeply,  from the heart.

1 Peter 2:17
Show proper respect to everyone, love the family of believers,  fear God, honor the emperor.

Thought

. Many Christians will not witness unless they sense the Spirit of God prompting them to speak to a particular person.  I’m not that spiritual.  I share my faith whenever and wherever possible.  As far as I’m concerned, the starting gun went off 2,000 years ago with a loud, “Go into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature.”  My conscience continually prompts me to speak. - Ray Comfort

[Message No: 7428]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment