About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, December 6, 2019

Teach Me to Love Again

I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!] - Hebrews 13:5b

If you are currently at a crossroads in your relationship, what choice will you make? Will you retreat to the frightful cave you built for yourself or will you be courageous and trust that through it all, God is with you? Regardless to how anyone else makes us feel, the pain they caused in our lives, we have a Savior that promises not to leave us nor forsake us.

He will never abandon us, physically or emotionally. God’s love can bring about the freedom needed to love again. God’s love can heal our wounded souls and teach us how to open our hearts again even amid bouts of fear.

Improving Our Prayers

Ephesians 3:14-16

A Focus on God. The foundation of Paul’s prayer life was the Trinity. The apostle understood that God the Father adopts all believers worldwide into His family for eternity; that there are glorious riches found in God the Son; and that God the Holy Spirit has limitless power. The requests Paul made for the Ephesians were based on almighty God’s matchless abilities, resources, and power.
Although we can confidently approach the Lord’s throne of grace, we must always remember that we are but humble servants, and He is our exalted God.

Obedience

Romans 6:16
Do you not know that to whom you present yourselves slaves to obey, you are that one's slaves whom you obey, whether of sin leading to death, or of obedience leading to righteousness?

Grace 

Acts 20:24
But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God

How Great is our God

Colossians 2:9-10
For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.

Spirituality

2 Peter 3:18
 but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
  To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.

[Message No: 7391]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment