About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, December 22, 2019

To Walk - 3

5. The Good

Micah 6:8
They shall come with weeping,
and with supplications will I lead them:
I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters
in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble:
for I am a father to Israel,
and Ephraim is my firstborn.

6. Faith

Hebrews 3:19
So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

7. Example

1 John 2:6
He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

Missionary Munitions

John 13:14
If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet.

Prophet – Jacob

Genesis 35:11-12
And God said to him, “I am God Almighty;  be fruitful and increase in number.  A nation  and a community of nations will come from you, and kings will be among your descendants.    The land I gave to Abraham and Isaac I also give to you, and I will give this land to your descendants after you.

Genesis 48:4
and said to me, ‘I am going to make you fruitful and increase your numbers.  I will make you a community of peoples, and I will give this land  as an everlasting possession to your descendants after you.’

[Message No: 7422]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment