About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

What’s My Decision Today?

I have decided to follow Jesus

I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
No turning back, no turning back.

2. Tho' none go with me, I still will follow,
Tho' none go with me I still will follow,
Tho' none go with me, I still will follow;
No turning back, no turning back.

3. My cross I'll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I'll carry till I see Jesus,
My cross I'll carry till I see Jesus;
No turning…

Out the Back Window

Isaiah 43:18-19
“Forget the former things;
 do not dwell on the past.
    See, I am doing a new thing!
 Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
 I am making a way in the wilderness
 and streams in the wasteland.

Living in the Light

Ephesians 5:8
For you were once  darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light

Beware of Deception

1 Corinthians 10:15
I speak to sensible people; judge for yourselves what I say.

[Message No: 7400]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment