About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, December 23, 2019

Lips

Psalm 8:2
Through the praise of children and infants
 you have established a stronghold  against your enemies,
 to silence the foe  and the avenger.

Psalm 34:1
I will extol the Lord at all times;
 his praise will always be on my lips.

Psalm 119:171
May my lips overflow with praise,
 for you teach me  your decrees.

Proverbs 13:3
Those who guard their lips  preserve their lives,
 but those who speak rashly will come to ruin.

Proverbs 27:2
Let someone else praise you, and not your own mouth;
 an outsider, and not your own lips.

Isaiah 6:5
“Woe  to me!” I cried. “I am ruined!  For I am a man of unclean lips,  and I live among a people of unclean lips,  and my eyes have seen  the King,  the Lord Almighty.”

Matthew 21:16
But if we say, ‘Of human origin’—we are afraid of the people, for they all hold that John was a prophet.”

Colossians 3:8
But now you must also rid yourselves  of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander,  and filthy language from your lips.

Thought

. Conquer a man who never gives, by gifts;
Subdue untruthful men by truthfulness;
Vanquish an angry man by gentleness;
And overcome the evil man by goodness. - Indian proverb

[Message No: 7427]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment