About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, November 5, 2020

Be honest with God

"Therefore I will not keep silent; I will speak out in the anguish of my spirit, I will complain in the bitterness of my soul." — Job 7:11

We sometimes think of God as too fragile, too distant, or too brooding to speak with him honestly about our dilemmas. Job wasn't so shy. He is the great reminder that God prefers us to maintain our relationship with him, even if it is stormy. No matter where you are in your struggles, be honest with God — not disrespectfully, but sincerely. Let him minister to your truest hurts, frustrations, and fears, not just the simple and sanitized ones.

His Gifts and Grace

. His Bestowed Life – 1 John 5:11

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life,  and this life is in his Son

. His Sufficient Grace – 2 Corinthians 12:9

But he said to me, “My grace  is sufficient for you, for my power  is made perfect in weakness. ”  Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.

. His Mighty Hand – 1 Peter 1:5

who through faith are shielded by God’s power  until the coming of the salvation  that is ready to be revealed  in the last time.

. His Garrisoning Peace – Philippians 4:7

And the peace of God,  which transcends all understanding,  will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Bible Tells Us  – 

. I will rebuke the devourer –

Malachi 3:11

I will prevent pests from devouring  your crops, and the vines in your fields will not drop their fruit before it is ripe, ” says the Lord Almighty.

. City to finish the –

Daniel 9:24

Seventy ‘sevens’ are decreed for your people and your holy city  to finish transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone  for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness,  to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the Most Holy Place.

. Not in Vain – 1 Corinthians 15:58

Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord,  because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.

[Message No: 7834]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment