About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, November 14, 2020

Killed

1 Samuel 18:27

David arose and went, along with his men, and killed two hundred of the Philistines. And David brought their foreskins, which were given in full number to the king, that he might become the king's son-in-law. And Saul gave him his daughter Michal for a wife.

1 Chronicles 19:18

And the Syrians fled before Israel, and David killed of the Syrians the men of 7,000 chariots and 40,000 foot soldiers, and put to death also Shophach the commander of their army.

Nehemiah 9:26

Nevertheless, they were disobedient and rebelled against you and cast your law behind their back and killed your prophets, who had warned them in order to turn them back to you, and they committed great blasphemies.

Luke 11:47

Woe to you! For you build the tombs of the prophets whom your fathers killed.

1 Thessalonians 2:15

who killed both the Lord Jesus and the prophets, and drove us out, and displease God and oppose all mankind

Revelation 2:13

“‘I know where you dwell, where Satan's throne is. Yet you hold fast my name, and you did not deny my faith even in the days of Antipas my faithful witness, who was killed among you, where Satan dwells.

Revelation 11:13

And at that hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city fell. Seven thousand people were killed in the earthquake, and the rest were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven.

Thought -  

I look forward, not to what lies ahead of me in this life and will surely pass away, but to my eternal goal.  I am intent upon this one purpose, not distracted by other aims, and with this goal in view I press on, eager for the prize, God’s heavenly summons.  Then I shall listen to the sound of Your praises and gaze at Your beauty ever present, never future, never past.  But now my years are but sighs.  

[Message No: 7849]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment