About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, November 8, 2020

Who God Really Is? - 2

. Branch – Zechariah 3:8

Hear, O Joshua, the high priest,

 You and your companions who sit before you,

 For they are a wondrous sign;

 For behold, I am bringing forth My Servant the BRANCH.

. Bread of Life – 

John 6:35

And Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst

John 6:48

I am the bread of life.

. Bridegroom – Matthew 9:15

And Jesus said to them, “Can the friends of the bridegroom mourn as long as the bridegroom is with them? But the days will come when the bridegroom will be taken away from them, and then they will fast.

. Carpenter – Mark 6:3

Is this not the carpenter, the Son of Mary, and brother of James, Joses, Judas, and Simon? And are not His sisters here with us?” So they were offended at Him.

. Chief Shepherd – 1 Peter 5:4

and when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that does not fade away.

. The Christ – Matthew 1:16

And Jacob begot Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus who is called Christ.

. Comforter – Jeremiah 8:18

I would comfort myself in sorrow;

 My heart is faint in me.

. Consolation of Israel – Luke 2:25

And behold, there was a man in Jerusalem whose name was Simeon, and this man was just and devout, waiting for the Consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit was upon him.

[Message No: 7840]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment