About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, November 13, 2020

In the midst of Injustice

"Prepare chains, because the land is full of bloodshed and the city is full of violence." — Ezekiel 7:23

God hates it when the innocent are afflicted with violence and bloodshed. He hates evil and political corruption. He hates courts that are false and leaders who are abusive of their power. We need to rest assured that he will provide deliverance for his faithful followers and administer justice to those who "Prepare chains, because the land is full of bloodshed and the city is full of violence." — Ezekiel 7:23

Zeeb 

Judges 7:25

They also captured two of the Midianite leaders, Oreb and Zeeb . They killed Oreb at the rock of Oreb,  and Zeeb at the winepress of Zeeb. They pursued the Midianites  and brought the heads of Oreb and Zeeb to Gideon, who was by the Jordan.

Judges 8:3

God gave Oreb and Zeeb,  the Midianite leaders, into your hands. What was I able to do compared to you?” At this, their resentment against him subsided.

Psalm 83:11

Make their nobles like Oreb and Zeeb, 

 all their princes like Zebah and Zalmunna,

Thoughts   

. I shuddered to think how many times in the past several years I’d made the mistake of confusing faith in myself with faith in God. - Christi Paul

. The one principle of hell is-I am my own. - George Macdonald

. A beggar one day came up to me and said, “Mother Teresa, everybody gives you things for the poor, I also want to give you something.  But today, I am only able to get ten pence.  I want to give that to you.”  I said to myself, “If I take it, he might have to go to bed without eating.  If I don’t take it, I will hurt him.”  So I took it.  And I’ve never seen so much joy on anybody’s face who has given his money or food, as I saw on that man’s face.  He was happy that he too could give something.  This is the joy of loving. - Mother Teresa

[Message No: 7847]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment