About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, November 2, 2020

How to love the Church - 1

. Keep the Church in your Heart

Philippians 1:7

It is right  for me to feel this way about all of you, since I have you in my heart  and, whether I am in chains  or defending  and confirming the gospel, all of you share in God’s grace with me.

2 Corinthians 3:2

You yourselves are our letter, written on our hearts, known and read by everyone.

2 Corinthians 7:3

I do not say this to condemn you; I have said before that you have such a place in our hearts  that we would live or die with you

. Open your heart in love to the Church

2 Corinthians 6:11

We have spoken freely to you, Corinthians, and opened wide our hearts to you.

2 Corinthians 2:4

For I wrote you  out of great distress and anguish of heart and with many tears, not to grieve you but to let you know the depth of my love for you.

1 Corinthians 16:24

My love to all of you in Christ Jesus. Amen.

1 Thessalonians 3:12

My love to all of you in Christ Jesus. Amen.

2 Corinthians 11:11

Colossians 2:5

For though I am absent from you in body, I am present with you in spirit  and delight to see how disciplined  you are and how firm  your faith in Christ  is.

. Have constant holy longings for the Church

Philippians 4:1

For though I am absent from you in body, I am present with you in spirit  and delight to see how disciplined  you are and how firm  your faith in Christ  is.

[Message No: 7831]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment