About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, November 20, 2020

The grace of God

Grace to all who love our Lord Jesus Christ with an undying love. — Ephesians 6:24

Ephesians makes some of the greatest declarations in the entire Bible about the grace of God. This one, however, may be the very richest. Grace is offered to us whether we accept it or not. But, grace is with us in rich abundance and blessing as we love Jesus and hang on to his love with a grip of faith that is unwavering.

~

Dedicated Disciplining

“Therefore, as we have the opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.”  Galatians 6:10

~

JOY!

“Thou wilt show me the path of life; in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore” Psalm 16:11

~

TRUST and DOUBT

“Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this.” Psalm 37:5

~

What are You Afraid of?

“Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” 2 Corinthians 12:9 (NLT)

~

Christ in You Gives You Confidence

“I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.” Galatians 2:20 (NIV)

~

Forgiveness

. You will start putting the past behind you. We cannot change anything that has happened in the past. Forgiving someone can be the start of the healing process, which will enable us to move on with our lives. As forgiveness is more for ourselves, we’ll be able to move forward and leave the past behind us.

~

Resting, Knowing, Waiting

‘Trust the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all Your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path.” Proverbs 3:5-6

[Message No: 7858]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment