About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, November 14, 2020

Lead an exemplary life

[In talking about others having the right to be supported in their ministry, the apostle Paul says,] But I have not used any of these rights. And I am not writing this in the hope that you will do such things for me. I would rather die than have anyone deprive me of this boast. — 1 Corinthians 9:15

Paul was careful not to take support from the Corinthians even though it was his right as a minister of the Gospel. Instead, he knew their problems with generosity and showed them a great example in living for Jesus without obvious and instant reward. Oftentimes we must show our values before others will share them. Paul was a master at reading the needs around him and living in a way that was an example. Let's make a commitment to do the same!

How to love the Church

. Thank God for the Church

Ephesians 5:25-26

Husbands, love your wives,  just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her    to make her holy,  cleansing her by the washing  with water through the word,

1 Corinthians 1:4

I always thank my God for you  because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus.

Ephesians 1:15-16

For this reason, ever since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus  and your love for all God’s people,    I have not stopped giving thanks for you,  remembering you in my prayers.

Philippians 1:3-4

I thank my God every time I remember you.    In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray  with joy

Colossians 1:3

We always thank God,  the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, when we pray for you,

1 Thessalonians 1:2-3

We always thank God for all of you  and continually mention you in our prayers.    We remember before our God and Father  your work produced by faith,  your labor prompted by love,  and your endurance inspired by hope  in our Lord Jesus Christ.

+ What can wash away my stain?

Nothing but the blood of Jesus!

[Message No: 7850]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment