About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, November 9, 2020

Bible Tells Us – 1

. Lord, Cleanse Me and Make My Heart Right before You

James 5:16

Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

1 John 1:9

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 

Psalm 32:5

I acknowledged my sin to You,

 And my iniquity I have not hidden.

 I said, “I will confess my transgressions to the Lord,”

 And You forgave the iniquity of my sin.

 Selah

1 John 3:21-22

Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence toward God. And whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight.

. Lord, help me to be a forgiving person

Luke 6:37

“Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

Proverbs 19:11

A person’s wisdom yields patience; 

 it is to one’s glory to overlook an offense.

Matthew 5:44-45

But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,    that you may be children  of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

. Lord, teach me to walk in obedience to your ways

John 14:21

Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me.  The one who loves me will be loved by my Father,  and I too will love them and show myself to them.”

1 John 3:24

The one who keeps God’s commands  lives in him,  and he in them. And this is how we know that he lives in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us.

[Message No: 7841]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment