About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, June 18, 2012

Conditions of Eternal life.


Come to Christ

John 6:37  

All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away.

John 6:44-45  

44 “No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him, and I will raise him up at the last day.

45 It is written in the Prophets: ‘They will all be taught by God.’ Everyone who listens to the Father and learns from him comes to me.

John 6:65  

He went on to say, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled him.”

Eat His flesh-drink His blood

John 6:51  

I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.”

John 6:53  

Jesus said to them, “I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood; you have no life in you.

John 6:58 

This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your forefathers ate manna and died, but he who feeds on this bread will live forever.”

Labor

John 6:27 

Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. On him God the Father has placed his seal of approval.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment