About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Uses of the Word “How” in Psalms


Psalms 3:1  

O LORD, how many are my foes! How many rise up against me!

Psalms 13:1-2  

1 How long, O LORD? Will you forget me forever? How long will you hide your face from me?

2 How long must I wrestle with my thoughts and every day have sorrow in my heart? How long will my enemy triumph over me?

Psalms 31:19  

How great is your goodness, which you have stored up for those who fear you, which you bestow in the sight of men on those who take refuge in you.

Psalms 42:4  

These things I remember as I pour out my soul: how I used to go with the multitude, leading the procession to the house of God, with shouts of joy and thanksgiving among the festive throng.

Psalms 47:2  

How awesome is the LORD Most High, the great King over all the earth!

Psalms 62:3  

How long will you assault a man? Would all of you throw him down— this leaning wall, this tottering fence?

Psalms 73:19  

How suddenly are they destroyed, completely swept away by terrors!

Psalms 74:10  

How long will the enemy mock you, O God? Will the foe revile your name forever?

Psalms 78:40  

How often they rebelled against him in the desert and grieved him in the wasteland!

Psalms 79:

5 How long, O LORD? Will you be angry forever? How long will your jealousy burn like fire?

Psalms 81:14  

How quickly would I subdue their enemies and turn my hand against their foes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment