About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, June 22, 2012

God’s Verse for God’s people…


. You may not know me, but I know everything about you

Psalms 139:1  

O LORD, you have searched me and you know me.

. I know when you sit down and when you rise up

Psalms 139:2  

You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar.

. I am familiar with all your ways

Psalms 139:3  

You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways.

Thoughts:

.. Don’t be afraid to step out and do something new. Perhaps you haven’t passed this way before, but God is with you.

.. I would rather follow God into a new and uncomfortable place than remain in a place that is no longer life-giving for me.

.. “You are never too old to set a new goal or to dream a new dream”…C.S. Lewis

.. We Christians must learn to be good at forgiving people, because we will be doing it all of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment