About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Righteousness…Part 17


Ezra 9:15  

O LORD, God of Israel, you are righteous! We are left this day as a remnant. Here we are before you in our guilt, though because of it not one of us can stand in your presence.”

Nehemiah 9:8  

You found his heart faithful to you, and you made a covenant with him to give to his descendants the land of the Canaanites, Hittites, Amorites, Perizzites, Jebusites and Girgashites. You have kept your promise because you are righteous.

Job 2:3  

Then the LORD said to Satan, “Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil. And he still maintains his integrity, though you incited me against him to ruin him without any reason.”

Job 2:9  

His wife said to him, “Are you still holding on to your integrity? Curse God and die!”

Job 8:3  

Does God pervert justice? Does the Almighty pervert what is right?

Job 8:6  

If you are pure and upright, even now he will rouse himself on your behalf and restore you to your rightful place.

Job 27:5  

I will never admit you are in the right; till I die, I will not deny my integrity.

Job 27:6  

I will maintain my righteousness and never let go of it; my conscience will not reproach me as long as I live.

Job 29:14  

I put on righteousness as my clothing; justice was my robe and my turban.

Job 31:16  

“If I have denied the desires of the poor or let the eyes of the widow grow weary,

God’s Salvation

 “It is not our love for God; it is God’s love for us in sending his Son to be the way to take away our sins.”  I John 4:10

Please note: salvation is God-given, God-driven, God-empowered, and God-originated. The gift is not from man to God. It is from God to man . . .

Grace is created by God and given to man….- Max Lucado



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment