About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Promises in Revelation


Blessings by reading

Revelation 1:3  

Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.

The tree of life

Revelation 2:7 

He, who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.

Revelation 22:2  

Down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations.

Escape from hell

Revelation 2:11  

He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes will not be hurt at all by the second death.

A white stone/A new name

Revelation 2:17  

He, who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it.

Power to rule nations

Revelation 2:26-27  

26 To him who overcomes and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations—
27 ‘He will rule them with an iron scepter; he will dash them to pieces like pottery’—just as I have received authority from my Father.

Revelation 3:21  

To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne.

Revelation 5:9-10  

9 And they sang a new song: “You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals, because you were slain, and with your blood you purchased men for God from every tribe and language and people and nation.

10 You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will reign on the earth.”

Revelation 22:4-5  

4 They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads.

5 There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment