About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, June 16, 2012

God’s Verse for God’s people…


His death was the ultimate expression of my love for you

1 John 4:10  

This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.

I gave up everything I loved that I might gain your love

Romans 8:31-32  

31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

32  He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?

 If you receive the gift of my son Jesus, you receive me

1 John 2:23  

No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment