About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, November 23, 2012

Appearances of God


To Abraham

Genesis 12:7

The LORD appeared to Abram and said, “To your offspring I will give this land.” So he built an altar there to the LORD, who had appeared to him.

Genesis 17:1

When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to him and said, “I am God Almighty; walk before me and be blameless.

Genesis 18:1

The LORD appeared to Abraham near the great trees of Mamre while he was sitting at the entrance to his tent in the heat of the day.

Isaac

Genesis 26:2

The LORD appeared to Isaac and said, “Do not go down to Egypt; live in the land where I tell you to live.

Genesis 26:24

That night the LORD appeared to him and said, “I am the God of your father Abraham. Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bless you and will increase the number of your descendants for the sake of my servant Abraham.”

Jacob

Genesis 35:1

Then God said to Jacob, “Go up to Bethel and settle there, and build an altar there to God, who appeared to you when you were fleeing from your brother Esau.”

Genesis 35:7

There he built an altar, and he called the place El Bethel, because it was there that God revealed himself to him when he was fleeing from his brother.

Genesis 35:9

After Jacob returned from Paddan Aram, God appeared to him again and blessed him.

Genesis 48:3

Jacob said to Joseph, “God Almighty appeared to me at Luz in the land of Canaan, and there he blessed me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment