About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, November 16, 2012

God’s Verse for God’s People


Isaiah 50:8

He who vindicates me is near. Who then will bring charges against me? Let us face each other! Who is my accuser? Let him confront me!

Who can stand before the might of the Lion of the Tribe of Judah? None. Who can thwart the plans of the very Creator of the Heavens? None. And who could steal a single child from the hand of the conquering Lamb Himself? Why none at all! There is no foe so great or force so terrifying as to hold any sway over the Son of God! Take comfort in the strength of His arm and know to a certainty that if He is for you, then, truly, none can be against you (cf. Romans 8:31).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment