About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

You Have a Choice


You Have a Choice

 “I expect and hope . . . to show the greatness of Christ in my life here on earth, whether I live or die.” Philippians 1:20


It would have been nice if God had let us order life like we order a meal. I’ll take good health and a high IQ. I’ll pass on the music skills but give me a fast metabolism . . . Would’ve been nice. But it didn’t happen. When it came to your life on earth, you weren’t given a voice or a vote.

But when it comes to life after death, you were. In my book, that seems like a good deal. Wouldn’t you agree...? Max Lucado

Evangelism

"The Holy Spirit is the source of spiritual unity! He is the Fount of all true joy! We as missionaries need the fullness of this joy. Without it our work will be a burden to us, and we shall toil on with

"God's program for reviving His people is definite and clear. First Elijah "repaired the altar of Jehovah that was thrown down." That is the place to begin. All the ruin that sin has wrought must be cleared away by confession. Things must be made right with God; restitution must be made where it is due. Unless this is done definitely and thoroughly, prayer for reviving is vain…Too many are praying today without repairing the altar by confession of sin, without digging a trench of separation from the world and without a surrender that is even unto death. No wonder such prayer is fruitless." – Andrew Gih

Thought

Kindness is just the word for [certain] small acts.  Kindness is love flowing out in little gentleness’s.  We ought to carry our lives so that they will be perpetual benedictions wherever we go.  All we need for such a ministry is a heart full of love for Christ; for if we truly love Christ we shall also love our fellow men, and love will always find ways of helping.  A heart filled with gentleness cannot be miserly of its benedictions…James R. Miller

From the Bible

. I desire to establish you with all my heart and all my soul

Jeremiah 32:41  

I will rejoice in doing them good and will assuredly plant them in this land with all my heart and soul.

. And I want to show you great and marvelous things

Jeremiah 33:3  

‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment