About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Ways we are to be like JESUS.


Total setting apart for God’s work:

John 10:36

What about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’?

John 17:17-19

Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth. As you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world. For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified.

John 20:21

Again Jesus said, “Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you.”

Unity with God:

John 17:11

I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name—the name may be one as we are one.

Waling in the light:

1 John 1:7

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.

Life and Conduct:

1 John 2:6

Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

1 John 4:17

In this way, love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the Day of Judgment, because in this world we are like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment