About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Zeal


Then zeal of the LORD of..

2 Kings 19:31  

For out of Jerusalem will come a remnant, and out of Mount Zion a band of survivors. The zeal of the LORD Almighty will accomplish this.

Zeal has consumed me

Psalms 119:139  

My zeal wears me out, for my enemies ignore your words.

He shall stir up His Zeal

Isaiah 42:13  

The LORD will march out like a mighty man, like a warrior he will stir up his zeal; with a shout he will raise the battle cry and will triumph over his enemies.

Have spoken it in My zeal

Ezekiel 5:13  

“Then my anger will cease and my wrath against them will subside, and I will be avenged. And when I have spent my wrath upon them, they will know that I the LORD have spoken in my zeal.

For zion with great zeal

Zechariah 8:2  

This is what the LORD Almighty says: “I am very jealous for Zion; I am burning with jealousy for her.”

Zeal for your house has..

John 2:17  

His disciples remembered that it is written: “Zeal for your house will consume me.”

That they have a zeal

Romans 10:2  

For I can testify about them that they are zealous for God, but their zeal is not based on knowledge.

Zeal has stirred up the..

2 Corinthians 9:2  

For I know your eagerness to help, and I have been boasting about it to the Macedonians, telling them that since last year you in Achaia were ready to give; and your enthusiasm has stirred most of them to action.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment