About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, November 19, 2012

Of all nations at Armageddon


Joel 3:2

I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will enter into judgment against them concerning my inheritance, my people Israel, for they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

Zephaniah 3:8

Therefore wait for me,” declares the LORD, “for the day I will stand up to testify. I have decided to assemble the nations, to gather the kingdoms and to pour out my wrath on them— all my fierce anger. The whole world will be consumed by the fire of my jealous anger.

Zechariah 14:2

I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city.

Proverbs 16:13-16

13 Kings take pleasure in honest lips; they value a man who speaks the truth.

14 A king's wrath is a messenger of death, but a wise man will appease it.

15 When a king's face brightens, it means life; his favor is like a rain cloud in spring.

16 How much better to get wisdom than gold, to choose understanding rather than silver!

Proverbs 19:19-21

19 A hot-tempered man must pay the penalty; if you rescue him, you will have to do it again.

20 Listen to advice and accept instruction, and in the end you will be wise.

21 Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment