About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Teachings of Christ


Abode

John 14:23  

Jesus replied, “If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.

Abraham
John 8:37  

I know you are Abraham's descendants. Yet you are ready to kill me, because you have no room for my word.

John 8:56  

Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad.”

Abstinence

Luke 21:34  

“Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with dissipation, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you unexpectedly like a trap.

Abundant life

John 10:10  
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

Access to God
John 10:7  

Therefore Jesus said again, “I tell you the truth, I am the gate for the sheep.

John 10:9  

I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out, and find pasture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment