About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, November 26, 2012

Expecting a Call


Lord, I exalt You above all things. May Your kingdom come this day and Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Help me to embrace the calling You have for me. Show me what it is You want me to do and the timing of when You want me to do it. I know that You have a purpose for my life.

Enable me to a great ambassador for Your kingdom. May people love You more because of what they see of You in me. Only by the power of Your Spirit can this be accomplished.

We have this treasure in earthen vessels that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us…2 Corinthians 4:7

Lord, I know You have great purpose for me and a plan for my life. Open my ears to hear Your voice leading me into all You have for me. Align my heart with Yours and prepare me to understand where You would have me to go and what You would have me to do. Help me to hear Your call.

If my expectations and plans are out of alignment with Your will for me, I surrender them to You. I let my desires for myself die. I would rather endure the suffering of that than the plan of never realizing what You made me to be.

You are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light…1 Peter 2:9.

Think it over.

Throw your shoulder back, put a smile on your face, and be looking for opportunities to stretch into the next level.

The key is to get your eyes off your problems and onto your God.

Out of our greatest rejection comes our greatest direction.


     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment