About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Righteousness


Revelation 15:3  

And sang the song of Moses the servant of God and the song of the Lamb: “Great and marvelous are your deeds, Lord God Almighty. Just and true are your ways, King of the ages.

Revelation 16:7  

And I heard the altar respond: “Yes, Lord God Almighty, true and just are your judgments.”

Revelation 19:8  

Fine linen, bright and clean, was given her to wear.” (Fine linen stands for the righteous acts of the saints.)

Revelation 19:11  

I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war.

Revelation 22:11  

Let him who does wrong continue to do wrong; let him who is vile continue to be vile; let him who does right continue to do right; and let him who is holy continue to be holy.”

Genesis 7:1  

The LORD then said to Noah, “Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation.

Genesis 15:6  

Abram believed the LORD, and he credited it to him as righteousness.

Genesis 18:19  

For I have chosen him, so that he will direct his children and his household after him to keep the way of the LORD by doing what is right and just, so that the LORD will bring about for Abraham what he has promised him.”

Genesis 30:33  

And my honesty will testify for me in the future, whenever you check on the wages you have paid me. Any goat in my possession that is not speckled or spotted, or any lamb that is not dark-colored, will be considered stolen.”

Thought

Sometimes we're pushing on the door we want God to open, while his sign says "Pull.”
Martha Bolton


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment