About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Believe


2 Chronicles 20:20  

Early in the morning they left for the Desert of Tekoa. As they set out, Jehoshaphat stood and said, “Listen to me, Judah and people of Jerusalem! Have faith in the LORD your God and you will be upheld; have faith in his prophets and you will be successful.”

Mark 9:24  

Immediately the boy's father exclaimed, “I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!”

Luke 8:13  

Those on the rock are the ones who receive the word with joy when they hear it, but they have no root. They believe for a while, but in the time of testing they fall away.

John 1:12  

Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—

John 3:12  

I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things?

John 5:38  

Nor does his word dwell in you, for you do not believe the one he sent.

John 6:30  

So they asked him, “What miraculous sign then will you give that we may see it and believe you? What will you do?

John 9:35  

Jesus heard that they had thrown him out, and when he found him, he said, “Do you believe in the Son of Man?”

John 11:42

 I knew that you always hear me, but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that you sent me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment