About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Come near to God


Matthew 23:25 

“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence.

26  Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean.

Matthew 15:2 

“Why do your disciples break the tradition of the elders? They don't wash their hands before they eat!”

Matthew 12:33 

“Make a tree good and its fruit will be good, or make a tree bad and its fruit will be bad, for a tree is recognized by its fruit.

Hosea 6:1-2 

1 “Come, let us return to the LORD. He has torn us to pieces but he will heal us; he has injured us but he will bind up our wounds.

2  After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence.

Ezekiel 36:25-27 

25 I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols.

26  I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.

27  And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws.

Ezekiel 18:31 

Rid yourselves of all the offenses you have committed, and get a new heart and a new spirit. Why will you die, O house of Israel?

Genesis 18:23 

Then Abraham approached him and said: “Will you sweep away the righteous with the wicked?

Job 16:17 

Yet my hands have been free of violence and my prayer is pure.

Job 9:30 

Even if I washed myself with soap and my hands with washing soda,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment