About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, February 9, 2013

When are we to Praise the Lord?


From morning till night

Psalms 113:3

From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the LORD is to be praised.

All day long

Psalms 71:8

My mouth is filled with your praise, declaring your splendor all day long.

As long as we live

Psalms 146:2

I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.

At all times

Psalms 34:1

I will extol the LORD at all times; his praise will always be on my lips.

In times of depression

Psalms 42:11

Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.

In everything

Ephesians 5:20

Always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment