About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Praising God with the voice


Psalms 26:7

proclaiming aloud your praise and telling of all your wonderful deeds.

Psalms 42:4

These things I remember as I pour out my soul: how I used to go with the multitude, leading the procession to the house of God, with shouts of joy and thanksgiving among the festive throng.

Psalms 71:23-24

23 My lips will shout for joy when I sing praise to you— I, whom you have redeemed.

24 My tongue will tell of your righteous acts all day long, for those who wanted to harm me have been put to shame and confusion.

Psalms 28:7

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.

Psalms 34:1

I will extol the LORD at all times; his praise will always be on my lips.

Psalms 40:16

But may all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you; may those who love your salvation always say, “The LORD be exalted!”

Psalms 66:8

Praise our God, O peoples, let the sound of his praise be heard;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment