About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Where are we to Praise the Lord?


In the great congregation

Psalms 22:22

I will declare your name to my brothers; in the congregation I will praise you.

Among the people

Psalms 57:9

I will praise you, O Lord, among the nations; I will sing of you among the peoples.

In His courts

Psalms 100:4

Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.

In the assembly of the elders

Psalms 107:32

Let them exalt him in the assembly of the people and praise him in the council of the elders.

Among the nations

Psalms 108:3

I will praise you, O LORD, among the nations; I will sing of you among the peoples.

Among the multitudes

Psalms 109:30

With my mouth I will greatly extol the LORD; in the great throng I will praise him.

In the congregation

Psalms 149:1

Praise the LORD. Sing to the LORD a new song, his praise in the assembly of the saints.

In the sanctuary

Psalms 150:1

Praise the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment