About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, February 22, 2013

God’s Verse for God’s people…


I knit you together in your mother's womb

 Psalms 139:13  

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.

And brought you forth on the day you were born

Psalms 71:6  

From birth I have relied on you; you brought me forth from my mother's womb. I will ever praise you.

Joy

Philippians 4:4 

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!

Job 9:27 

If I say, ‘I will forget my complaint; I will change my expression, and smile,’

Faith

Acts 6:8 

Now Stephen, a man full of God's grace and power, did great wonders and miraculous signs among the people.

Matthew 9:22 

Jesus turned and saw her. “Take heart, daughter,” he said, “your faith has healed you.” And the woman was healed from that moment.

Give God your hurts

If somebody hurt you, let go of it, release them. That’s one of the values of prayer. It helps you unload.

Flee and Pursue

2 Timothy 2:22

Flee the evil desires of youth, and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

Fly, Run and Walk

Matthew 26:37-39

37 He took Peter and the two sons of Zebedee along with him, and he began to be sorrowful and troubled.

38 Then he said to them, “My soul is overwhelmed with sorrow to the point of death. Stay here and keep watch with me.”

39 Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment