About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, February 9, 2013

God’s Verse for God’s people…


Proverbs 3:5-6 

“5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.”

Give over every concern to the loving and sovereign hand of the Lord. Only He can answer your heart's cry from the vast wealth of His heavenly bounty. Trust in Him. Lean on Him. And He will lead you into all righteousness.

2 Corinthians 6:2 

For he says, “In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you.” I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation.”

Verily: today is the day of salvation! What need is there for delay? Redemption is nigh and the kingdom of God at hand! Rejoice therefore in the Lord and take up your cross to follow after.

The hope that is one of the three essential traits of the believer.

 1 Corinthians 13:13 

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

The hope in Christ.

1 Corinthians 15:10 

But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them—yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me.

1 Timothy 1:1 

Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the command of God our Savior and of Christ Jesus our hope,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment