About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, February 8, 2013

Praise & Worship Scriptures


Psalms 22:25

From you comes the theme of my praise in the great assembly; before those who fear you will I fulfill my vows.

Psalms 22:26

The poor will eat and be satisfied; they who seek the LORD will praise him— may your hearts live forever!

Psalms 28:7

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.

Psalms 30:9

“What gain is there in my destruction, in my going down into the pit? Will the dust praise you? Will it proclaim your faithfulness?

Psalms 30:12

that my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give you thanks forever.

Psalms 33:1

Sing joyfully to the LORD, you righteous; it is fitting for the upright to praise him.

Psalms 33:2

Praise the LORD with the harp; make music to him on the ten-stringed lyre.

Psalms 34:1

I will extol the LORD at all times; his praise will always be on my lips.

Psalms 35:18

I will give you thanks in the great assembly; among throngs of people I will praise you.

Psalms 35:28

My tongue will speak of your righteousness and of your praises all day long.

Psalms 40:3

He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment