About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Cross



Cross

No other place but Calvary,

Can give a ray of hope to me,

A sinner so defiled.

No other word, but Thy sure word,

No other cleansing, but by blood,

By the life blood of my dying Lord

So freely shed for me.

Jesus died to save me;

Now He lives to keep me;

He will save me,

He will keep me,

If I ask Him now.

Down at the cross where Thou hast died,

In all my sin and need I bow;

Dear Lamb of God, once crucified,

Receive and save me now.

Unto Him, unto Him Who loved us,

And died on Calvary;

Unto Him, unto Him who washed us,

From sin to make us free;

Unto Him Who ever liveth,

Whose face we soon shall see;

Unto Him, unto Him who keep us,

Unto Him our lives shall be.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment