About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Righteousness



Psalms 119:164  

Seven times a day 

May my tongue sing of your word, for all your commands are righteous.

Psalms 132:9  

May your priests be clothed with righteousness; may your saints sing for joy.”

Psalms 143:1  

O LORD, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for mercy; in your faithfulness and righteousness come to my relief.

Psalms 143:10  

Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground.

Psalms 143:11  

For your name's sake, O LORD, preserve my life; in your righteousness, bring me out of trouble.

Psalms 145:7  

They will celebrate your abundant goodness and joyfully sing of your righteousness.

Proverbs 1:3  

For acquiring a disciplined and prudent life, doing what is right and just and fair;

Proverbs 2:9  

Then you will understand what is right and just and fair—every good path.

Proverbs 2:13  

Who leave the straight paths to walk in dark ways,

Proverbs 8:8  

All the words of my mouth are just; none of them is crooked or perverse.

Proverbs 8:15  

By me king’s reign and rulers make laws that are just;


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment