About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Jesus is the only way



John 14:6 

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 18:37 

“You are a king, then!” said Pilate. Jesus answered, “You are right in saying I am a king. In fact, for this reason I was born, and for this I came into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.”

John 17:2-3

2 For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. 

3 Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

John 14:19 

Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live.

John 10:28 

I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand.

John 8:51 

I tell you the truth, if anyone keeps my word, he will never see death.”

John 6:68 

Simon Peter answered him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life.

John 6:57 

Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me.

John 5:25-29 

25 I tell you the truth, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live. 

26 For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son to have life in himself. 

27 And he has given him authority to judge because he is the Son of Man.

28 “Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice 

29 and come out—those who have done good will rise to live, and those who have done evil will rise to be condemned.

1 John 2:23 

No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

1 John 1:8 

If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.

1 Peter 1:21 

Through him you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, and so your faith and hope are in God.

Colossians 2:17 

These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ.

Romans 15:16 

To be a minister of Christ Jesus to the Gentiles with the priestly duty of proclaiming the gospel of God, so that the Gentiles might become an offering acceptable to God, sanctified by the Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment